Wednesday 5 February 2014

Introducing Snoop Dogg - The Puppies In Their New Homes part I

So the puppies have left for their forever homes around Christmas time. I have to admit to being emotional and missing them, but they all got fantastic new homes and I'm very happy to watch how they develop.

Fluffybums Coco Pops, now called Snoop, was last to leave me and I'm very pleased that he's not gone too far. He's still in West London and he has a lovely mum and dad and a big dog for a brother. He's doing very well and is being constantly spoiled as it should be. I'll have to meet him in a park soon!

Look what Santa brought us!

First day in new home

This is my new brother

I'm getting all grown up

Me and my mummy

I'm a cutie pie

Spot the puppy

You like my bed?


No comments:

Post a Comment